Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cowboy Bag


I recently made this cowboy bag. At the fabric store I was obsessed with this fabric.
I guess I just have a (slight) obsession for western inspired things. I'm also in love with these earring I just bought, and my cowboy boots. Both are vintage finds.


 I decided to make a bag with the fabric (because its probably the one cowboyish accessory I don't have, haha). I used some other western inspired ideas in the design and used a faux leather strip as a trim and as the strap. I tried my best to have a photo shoot but next time I definitely need a model!

...though my dog Koko did look rather cute with it!

I have some extra material so I am planning on making another bag with it. I'm happy with how this one turned out but I think I'll do a couple things different next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment